My Book Is Out!

At last, the book that I contributed to, Practicing Organization Development, has come out. Hooray! And congratulations to my co-authors and to the book's editor Roland Sullivan.

It's All in Your Mind

At Lisa Haneberg's blog, she writes about how boredom drove her to read a new business book called A Whole New Mind by Daniel Pink.

I have long been a believer in the power of mind: purpose, attitude, and intention. These are the major determinants of what happens in our lives.

Haneberg quotes a wise friend: "It’s amazing what you can do when you don’t know you can’t do it."

This reminds me that there is a faculty in our minds that we can't name easily (though I think that the late Carl Sagan called it the Reptilian Brain in his book The Dragons of Eden), but it is there and it often runs the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART