On the Market...Again

I "got the package" today. Yeah, it's a little upsetting to be terminated, but actually I am a veteran. I figure this is my eighth time getting downsized in the past 25 years.

On the plus side, I'm free! Free to explore opportunity and choose once again. It's a little scary, yes, but I've got the resilience. I know how to bounce.

If anybody reading this hears of any leads for an OD Guy with experience in

- workplace learning
- leadership development
- organizational performance
- facilitation
- training
- culture
- coaching
- and change

...let me know, OK?

Thanks!

Comments

Chris said…
More power to you, sir.
Did me a lot of good reading your comments on being 'downsized'. It's only happened twice to me in the last 25 years, but I could not react like you, with such optimism.
But then, I'm a European: an ex-Englishman living in France.
And good luck to you!
Terrence said…
Hi Chris

Glad you found my blog. Thanks for commenting. Please stop by again!

Regards from New Jersey,
Terry
Emberea News said…
Terry:

I'm looking forward to getting to know you. It does seem like you got the "complete" package, though, including the frame of reference that opens up other doors as this one closes.

Glenn

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company