Try A New Way

I am often inspired when I listen to my pastor, Fr. Doug, at Sunday morning Mass. Today was a good one.

It's Epiphany (in Greek, "revealing"), and today we heard the Gospel about the Magi from the East who travelled, following a star, in search of a savior that had been born in Israel.

When these strangers reached Israel, they stopped to see King Herod, who was very interested in their reason for coming to his land. Secretly hoping to find and slay the newborn, he told them to be sure to stop by his palace again on their way home to tell him where the infant could be found.

After they found the child, an angel visited the Magi in a dream and warned them not to go home the way they came, but to go another way.

What rich imagery and food for the creative soul:

- following a star

- an angel in a dream

- returning home a new way

As he dismissed us at the end of Mass, Fr. Doug suggested that we go home a different way.

As 2006 dawns, this year I think I will try some new ways.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, 1/8/2006

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi terry, thanks for your comment in my blog. I thought my blog is only viewable by my university, haha, such a surprise.

EFQM is european Foundamental for Quality Management (EFQM) it is developed later than the Baldrige model in USA. EFQM is the quality model for european, because european did not want to use the quality model only from japan or USA (you know the political stuff)

I am glad that you enjoy TQM as well. this next week I need to start a new module six sigma, your expertise! haha

my name is yueru, if you remeber you left your comment on my warwick university blog. I am in UK.
Terrence said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terrence said…
Hey Yueru

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for explaining what EFQM is.

Good luck in your studies. Keep on blogging!

Regards,

Terry

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company