The OD Truck

While running some errands this morning, a truck passed me. It was one of those big overnight delivery trucks. On the side in huge letters it said OD. Next to that was a promise of OD service and OD technology.

As an OD (Organization Development) Guy, this OD (Overnight Delivery) truck resonated with me. As far as I know, there are no organization development consultants who operate out of trucks. (Although, as part of a technology roll-out, I once rode in the trucks of service technicians to coach them in the use of their new on-board computers.)

But it got me thinking about what we, in organization development, do from a service delivery standpoint.

~ What do we promise?

~ What service do we provide?

~ What technology supports what we do?

~ What can our customers depend on?


Posted by Terrence Seamon, 07/11/06

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company