Boost Your RBI

In baseball, your RBI (Runs Batted In) is an important thing. If I get a hit, I can boost the score by driving another player home.

I recently learned, via Mike Sansone, that RBI is an important aspect of blogging too.

For Mike, it means Relationship Building Intentionally and it's about using your blog to "build solid, long-lasting relationships."

Interesting. Since starting to blog several years ago, I have "met" some very cool people from all around the world, including Gautam Ghosh, Regina Miller, Jim Murphy, Astha Parmar, Phil Gerbyshak, Lisa Haneberg, Rosa Say, Dick Richards, Arun Verma, Nimmy, Starbucker, Alexandra Gra├čler, and many more. (Don Blohowiak, a fellow New Jerseyan, is one I already knew before I started blogging.)

It's too soon to say whether any of these will be "solid and long-lasting," but I am enjoying the exchanges and hope for more.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, 10/02/06

Comments

Phil Gerbyshak said…
You are doing some great stuff here, and I'm glad I can be part of your world. Keep making it GREAT!
Terrence said…
Thanks, Phil. And the same to you!
Regards,
Terry
Anonymous said…
cool post terry,
Joe
joe@lifetree.co.uk
Terrence said…
Thanks Joe.

Regards,

Terry

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART