What's Cookin'?

My friends poke fun at me for my habit of saying things like "Howdy" and "What's cookin'?"

What can I say? I'm just a down-home Jersey Guy. Guess I'm funny that way.

Anyhow, I like to visit some of my favorite blogs from time to time to see "what's cookin'" with them...and I see that Jim Murphy and the Mass Bay OD folks have been doing some very cool stuff:

- What makes leaders effective?

- Have you translated squishy OD into financial terms?

- Do different work environments call for different OD practices?

Great questions! This OD group seems like a true learning community.

PS - My answers:
A) Integrity;
B) While it aint easy to do, it helps to front-load your OD efforts with the client's end-measures;
C) Yes, they do.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, 2/27/07

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART