Desire Motivates Everything.

Following up my recent entry on engagement, I came across some additional items on ways that managers can motivate employees more effectively.

Blogger Cheri Baker, at The Enlightened Manager, wonders why engagement works and concludes that "Desire motivates everything." I could not agree more! Reminds me of my Pop Warner football coach who used to yell at us, "You gotta have desire. Without desire, you won't win." As a kid, I was clueless as to what he meant. Now, over forty years later, I get it!

Blogger David Zinger, at David Zinger on Employee Engagement, says that disengagement can be a good thing! Good point.

Finally, Caribbean blogger Francis Wade's latest newsletter is all about employee engagement and how managers can intervene more effectively.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, July 3, 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART