Reaching a Goal, Feeling Good

When you reach a goal, it feels good. I reached one today and I'm floating on euphoria right now.

When I joined the American Management Association back in April, one of the things I said I wanted to do was to bring Kenny Moore in to do something on leadership and the spirit. Well, at noon today, with my colleague Bettina Neidhardt (also a big fan of Kenny Moore), we did a webcast with Kenny, and it went very well. (Soon it will be available in the AMA webcast archive. Check the AMA site next week, if interested.)

So why am I so happy? Kenny Moore (and others like him) has an important message for leaders of business organizations about awakening joy, meaning, and commitment in the workplace. In today's little webcast, we touched over 700 people. In the coming weeks and months, we will touch many more. And as the ripples spread, the message will reach many organizations.

Every once in a while you do something good that, while small, can have big effects.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, Sept 26, 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART