Meeting Bloggers

Bloggers "know" a lot of other bloggers, but seldom get to actually meet them. So I was very happy to meet Annette Clancy the other day when she stopped by my office at AMA in New York for a cup of coffee and a chat.

Based in Ireland (land of some of my ancestors and a beautiful country), Annette is a psychotherapist and organizational consultant who blogs about business, the mind, creativity and the arts at Interactions. She was at the New York Regional Meeting of ISPSO (the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations) to share some thoughts on the Cyber System in the Mind.

Thanks so much for stopping by, Annette. I hope our paths cross again . . . perhaps in Dublin?

Someday, I hope to meet some other bloggers I have enjoyed "meeting" in the blogosphere, including Astha Parmar, Regina Miller, Gautam Ghosh, Lisa Haneberg, Alexander Kjerulf, Dick Richards, Jim Murphy, Terry Starbucker, and Mario Gastaldi. If you guys are ever in New York, call me!

Added Note: Here is Annette's entry about our meeting.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, Nov 3, 2007

Comments

annette said…
It was a pleasure Terry - thanks for your generosity1
kerry dexter said…
Terry,
I found your blog by way of Annette's mention, really enjoying catching up with your posts.

I think you may find common ground in the thoughts on creative practice, and on spirituality, over at Music Road. hope you'll stop by when you've the chance.
Terrence Seamon said…
Hey Kerry,
Glad you stopped by!
I will stop by Music Road soon.
regards,
Terry

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART