Are You A Thought Leader?

There's something high-falutin' about the term "thought leader."

It makes me think of the Monty Python sketch: "Look, if I went around calling myself Emperor, they'd put me away."

Now to the main question: What is the essence of thought leadership as a creative process?

~ Thought leadership opens your eyes, opens your mind to new ways of seeing and thinking

~ Thought leadership challenges your frameworks and assumptions

~ Thought leadership helps you to move from your present level to another level

~ Thought leadership catalyzes the creativity of others

Having said that, would I mind being referred to as a thought leader? Not at all.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, Dec 16, 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company