New Year's Actions, New Year's Questions

Have you started to think about your New Year's Resolutions for 2008? I have. Soon my wife and sons and I will put them on paper and hang them up on our kitchen door. We did that in early 2007 and it paid off: We accomplished every goal.

As I sit here on a peaceful Sunday afternoon, thinking about the future, it hit me: solo goals are not as powerful as group goals. It has dawned on me that my future is inextriably bound up with the future of others. So I had better not forget them when setting my goals.

So, minutes ago, I sent a Goat Kit to a needy family in another country. You can do that too, if you like.

It's a small thing that anyone can do. If enough of us did enough small things, we could move mountains.

So, my question for you is not "What are your New Year's Resolutions?" but "What are your New Year's Actions?"

Now is the time, my friends. Don't wait.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, Dec 30, 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company