Noticed on ODNet

Coach and blogger Ron Hurst suggested an interesting test of personal branding: put your name into Google with the one other term that you wish to be known for, as your brand. For example, try Ron Hurst leadership.

Well, I gave it a try, with Terrence Seamon change. Wow. Not only did my blog come up first, but I found that I have been noticed at ODNet.

How cool.

And while I'm posting about OD, Jim Murphy and the Mass Bay OD folks have another very intriguing question on their blog: How can the disciplines and practitioners of OD and of Project Management cooperate and learn from one another?

I've had some experience in this area, so I will address it in my next entry.

Happy New Year, dear readers.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, January 7, 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company