The Positive Workplace Challenge

Blogger Jo, from Working 2.0, has posed a challenge to find and highlight organizations that are embracing a positive view of people and their potential, organizations that are well run and good places to work.

Jo suggests that we try to find 20 such organization by Christmas 2008. Seems doable to me.

OK, I am hereby tossing this challenge to the following folks:

- Don Blohowiak
- Annette Clancy
- Phil Gerbyshak
- Gautam Ghosh
- Alexander Kjerulf
- David Zinger

You are encouraged to answer it yourself, and you are invited to spread this challenge around to others.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, Feb 7, 2008

Comments

annette said…
Hi Terrence - this is a great idea..I'll give it some thought...btw I will be back in NYC in April so it would be great to catch up with you for another coffee.
Terrence Seamon said…
Another coffee sounds brilliant! See you in April.
Terry
Anonymous said…
Terrence,
I am up for the challenge. Here are the first two I would offer from Canada: (1) Westjet - a national Canadian airline. (2) Wellington West - a financial services firm out of Winnipeg that is Canada wide. I will find more and I will write about this!
Terrence Seamon said…
Hello Anonymous,
Good to see you again ;-)

Terry
Jo said…
Cool Terry. Thanks so much for this. You've made my year. What a positive thing to do. I am walking on air.

Canadians seem to be ahead right now. Some homework for me!
Gautam Ghosh said…
ok... here's one in the consulting industry

the people who consult with clients on positive psychology. Gallup :-)
Terrence Seamon said…
Greetings Jo,
Yes, it looks like we have sparked a little flame on this one. Let's keep fanning it and see what happens.

Terry
Terrence Seamon said…
Hi Gautam,
Glad to see that you have joined the hunt for positve workplaces.

Terry

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company