500th Post

My 500th post!

I've been wondering what to write about. Then it hit me: appreciation!

This blog began in 2004. As it grew, I gradually came to realize that blogging is a way for me to make meaning of my life. To think about my place in the world. Discovering one's unique purpose and gifts, and following the calling to make this world a better place . . . that's what it's all about.

Along the way, I have encountered and connected with many cool people including
~ Regina Miller
~ Scott McArthur
~ Bruce Lewin
~ Lisa Haneberg
~ Chris Morgan
~ Gautam Ghosh
~ Anna Farmery
~ Mario Gastaldi
~ Jim Murphy
~ Terry Starbucker
~ Phil Gerbyshak
~ Rosa Say
~ Michael Stallard
~ David Zinger
~ Nimmy
~ Mike Schaffner
~ Annette Clancy
~ Tim Wright
~ Michelle Malay Carter
~ Alexander Kjerulf
~ Astha Parmar
~ Steve Roesler
~ Bettina Neidhardt
~ Wayne Turmel
~ Lindsey Pollak
~ Alexandra Levit
...and so many others that I read and admire.

I look forward to the next 500 posts and all the great bloggers I will meet along the way.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, August 30, 2008

Comments

annette said…
Congratulations Terry - it's always a pleasure to read you (and meet you!)
Phil Gerbyshak said…
Terry - you are an amazing inspiration to me! Thanks for making your 500th post about those you've met along the way. I've glad we've been able to share some link love and smarts back and forth, and I look forward to even more insights from you as time goes by.

Let me know how I can help YOU make it great^er!
Terry,

Congrats on number 500. I look forward to the next 500. Keep us thinking and challenging the status quo.
Hi Terry - congrats on your 500th post! Thanks for your help and inspiration for my blogging journey, which (like you) still shows no sign of easing up! :-)

All the best,
Terry
Anna Farmery said…
Congratulations on the milestone. Don't forget the value your thoughts bring to the world
Mario Gastaldi said…
Hi Terry,
congratulations!

I have not been as prolific, and part of it has had to be in my own language.
Had it all been in English, maybe we would have talked even more.
It is interesting, and inspiring reading you, so thanks!
David Zinger said…
Terrence:
Congratulations on 500 and I look forward to the next 500. It was nice to be referred to as a cool person even if I am Canadian and winter is approaching.
David
Hey wow! Well done my friend and thanks for all your support. Here is to post 1000!

Scott
Terrence Seamon said…
My thanks to all of you for your kind words.

Terry
Nimmy said…
Thanks a ton for including my name in your list, Terry. It sure makes me feel great! Hope to be able to write good stuff and live up to expectations from blog-friends like you! :-)
Wayne said…
Thanks, Terry. I'm honored to be in this company...and just amazed you talk to me at all.Don't let the weasels get you down.
steveroesler said…
Terry,

500? What an accomplishment!

Thanks for the kind mention as we all look forward to the next half-century...

Keep writing.

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company