"Were Your Ears Ringing?"

With the help of sitemeter (thanks again, Mike!), I am now getting a steady feed of information about who is visiting Here We Are. Now What? and what they are looking for.

It's fascinating!

I am getting visitors from around the world, including Australia, the UK, India, the Netherlands, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Spain, New Zealand, Brazil, China and more. And of course from the US too.

As for what they are looking for, there is a wide range, but some repeated topics are:

- RASCI

- 70 20 10

- Life is what you make it

- What I like best about my job

- How to engage employees

- The end of performance reviews

- Start small; think big

- Sense of agency

- What keeps you up at night

This information that I'm getting about my visitors is reminding me of something my mother used to say. She'd ask: "Were your ears ringing?" What she meant was that she had been thinking about, and talking about, someone a few days before.

Now with blog analytic tools like sitemeter, you have a "sixth sense" that gives you a glimmer of who has been thinking about you.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, September 4, 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART