Engaged, Learning, Changing

For the job hunter in New Jersey, there are a wealth of great networking groups! For example, the Breakfast Club, the Career Forum, the CIT Group, the PSG Group and more.

And Keith Bogen's Whine & Dine group!

One of the skills you hone on the job search trail is your 30 second "elevator speech" where you succinctly convey Who You Are, what you are looking for, and what you are offering.

Here's my new member intro.

Professionally, Terrence ("Terry") Seamon has been a Training, Coaching & Organization Development Guy for over 25 years, in pharma/chem, telecom, energy, and consulting.

Most recently, I was Portfolio Manager for Management & Leadership Development at the American Management Association. The AMA is a great place to meet many stellar thought leaders like Judith Bardwick, Charles Handy, Graham Jones, Alexander Kjerulf, Michael Lee Stallard, Bob Nelson, and Jessica Lipnack.

At AMA, I planned and facilitated several highly successful webcasts including Leading Virtual Teams with Jessica Lipnack, and I guided the development of AMA's successful new course on employee engagement called "Igniting Commitment," based on Judy Bardwick's book One Foot Out the Door.

In my spare time, I am active in lay ministry at my church, St. Matthias in Somerset, NJ, where I am a lector and serve on the Diversity Council, the parish magazine, the Technology Council, and the Employment Ministry which I co-founded.

Facilitator, blogger, and transitionist, Terry is engaged, learning, and changing.

Interested in hearing more?

Posted by Terrence Seamon, October 28, 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company