21st Century Management

Is there "anything new under the sun" in Management ideas? I came across a new voice (at least to me) today.

Her name is Kelley Eskridge and I think you would do well to check out her manifesto on management called Humans At Work.

Kelley is on to something that many others (including Michael Lee Stallard, Judy Bardwick, Alex Kjerulf, David Zinger, Matthew Kelly, and me) have been talking and writing about:

- that business is about people

- that business is about feelings as much as facts

And if you take care of your people, they will take very good care of your customers, and your business will thrive.

Kelley is calling for a revolution in management behavior and thinking. I say, "You go, girl!"

Posted by Terrence Seamon, November 18, 2008

Comments

Kelley Eskridge said…
Thank you, Terry! I appreciate your support, and I'm very grateful to you for helping spread the word about these ideas that I believe in so passionately.

Here's also a direct link to the manifesto: http://www.humansatwork.com/a-leaders-manifesto/
Terrence Seamon said…
You're welcome, Kelley. Good luck with the HAW program.
Terry

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company