Engaging Voices

I started this blog back in 2004. Each year, I try to think of something that will freshen it up a bit.

Last year, I started to entertain the notion of inviting guest bloggers to appear from time to time. Due to circumstances, the idea didn't get off the ground.

Until now.

Starting soon, the Engaging Voices series will debut.

Engaging Voices will feature some of the intriguing people I have met in the past few years, people who are working in such fields as employee engagement, positive workplaces, strengths-based leadership, change management, organization development, leadership development, and more.

Though the line-up is still forming, I am already looking forward to entries by:

~ David Zinger
~ Tim Wright
~ Judy Bardwick
~ Phil Gerbyshak
~ Judy McLeish
~ Michael Lee Stallard

And hopefully several others yet to be enlisted.

It's my hope that this sterling array of engaging voices will engage you, my blog readers, and give you some helpful food-for-thought in this year of change.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, January 13, 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

Customer Service with HEART