Top 5 Blog Posts of 2009


What blog posts garnered the most views in 2009? According to the metrics on Google Analytics, here they are, the Top 5 from Here We Are. Now What?

Galvanize Into Action

Management 3.0

Specializing In the Impossible

Refreshing Advice for the Job Hunt

SMART Goals Again

It's interesting, to me, to see what my readers were most drawn to: two posts on Job Search, two on Management, and one on Organization Development. All five on managing change.

A big "Thank You" to all who stop by this blog and read my stuff. I hope you are finding some value in it. Please leave more comments in 2010. I love hearing from you.

Posted by Terrence Seamon, Jan 5, 2010

Comments

Jurgen Appelo said…
Hi Terrence,

Today I wrote a blog post called "Management 3.0: The Era of Complexity"

http://www.noop.nl/2010/01/management-30-the-era-of-complexity.html

In my post I referred to your Management 3.0 article.

I'm curious to know what you think of it.
Terrence Seamon said…
Hi Jurgen,
I read it a short while ago, tipped off by David Zinger's tweet. As I wrote in my comment there, I like it! And I am eager to follow your book progress. Please keep in touch via my blog, twitter, and if you are on LinkedIn, let's connect there.
Best wishes for 2010!
Terry

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company