This Blog Now Has A Podcast!


Big news to share. Here We Are. Now What? has its first podcast!

The topic is job search, and it's an interview conducted by my son Kevin, based upon my newly self-published book "To Your Success!"

Running at just over 14 minutes, the podcast features a Boomer-to-Millennial chat about such job search topics as:

- being bold
- being "in transition"
- going direct to employers
- using your time effectively
- the merits of volunteering

The guitar music that frames the podcast was provided by my son Dave who is not only a great singer, but also a composer.

I hope you enjoy it. Please share it with anyone who is "in transition" and could use a pick-me-up.

Note: It is now also uploaded on youtube here

Posted by Terrence Seamon on Tuesday March 13, 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

The Way to Build a Better Company

Does This Make Any Sense to You?