Your Big Story

It's January 4. The whole new year is stretching out before you. A vast opportunity to do whatever you choose.

The other day, I read a blog post by Chris Brogan where he suggests selecting three words to describe the big story of your year. Not last year. The new year ahead of you.

The three words, whatever they might be, would point toward your vision, your big story, for the year.

Tomorrow I turn 58. Last year I finally published two books. I have one more in mind. The next one will be about change.

So one of my three words for 2013 is change.

The other two words that are surfacing for me right now are create and facilitate.

My big story involves creating something wonderful that will benefit others. Perhaps the book I will birth.

And facilitating with others in some way the wisdom they hold inside.


Posted by Terrence Seamon on January 4, 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

Does This Make Any Sense to You?

The Way to Build a Better Company