LearningVoyager's Year-End Blog Round-Up for 2013

As we approach the end of another year, it's time to take a look back at some of the highlights of this writer's output.

At this my main blog, Here We Are. Now What? there were a number of posts that resonated with audiences, including:

The Six Success Factors model which I am thinking of expanding into my next book.

This synthesis of two conference talks on Service Excellence and Leadership

A piece on Fearless Leadership

My 3-part series on Transformation and Change: Part 1, 2, and 3.

My 4-part series on a spirituality of business, service, and change: Breaking Bread, Love Made Visible, Only Serve, and Surf the Change.

My interview with Nick Heap where we talked about Core Process.

My interview with Robin Cook where we talked about Organization Development and innovation.

And a couple posts from December of 2012 that I want to sneak in because they are well worth another look...

My interview with Marcella Bremer where we talked about culture change.

My interview with Art Worster where we talked about business transformation through large scale change in organizations.

And of course my third book, Change for the Better, was released in October, both in paper and on Kindle.

To all my readers, thank you for stopping by. Especially those of you who left comments and tweeted my stuff to others, my gratitude.

Here's to more content on change, leadership, learning, and success in 2014!

Posted by Terrence Seamon on Monday December 16, 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Skills vs Hard Skills?

The Way to Build a Better Company

Does This Make Any Sense to You?